The 10th day of August has passed.
And so it goes, there and then he left.Best of luck, My Low Xu Hao <3
Much love!
The CSS Choir will always be proud of you.
-----
Backtracking.
8th August 2007 :Performance was kinda ~!@#$%^, which would have made me upset like hell on normal days, but this time it was different. I sang the songs to Mr Low, and watched him conduct us for the last time. So..
It was a really special performance to me. (:
Went to AMK hub to glue my eyes on dear Jay on the screen with bonks excluding daisyyy. Gay Society + Edward(is he part of GS too? :O ) went there too but they went for Disturbia.
Let me digress a lil. I really, really miss spending time with the usual 2/5 gang alot alot alot. I don`t know how to express this feeling, but mm, to any of the GS reading this, just note that I love you all still, okay. :)
Ooookay.
I tell you,
SECRET`S A DAMN MUST-WATCH-AND-REWATCH SHOW!Gasp! Okay I know I`m like a Jay fanatic but trust me people, even if it aint Jay acting, I`d love the show to bits. Great storyline! :D
But still, Jay is so cute. heeeees.
Went to Macs for lunch before the show and we saw Jerelyn`s BIG BIRD. Okay sounds a lil crude but dont get the wrong idea please :D
Flap flap, Big Bird! (Okay Jerelyn`s so gonna kill me)
Bibiana started it! HAHA.
Speaking of Bibiana..
She and I almost died in one of the AMK hub lifts.
ROC! Okay insiders' joke again. :D
The 8th was really an eventful day lars. Even the ride home on the MRT was a blast. This I really cant publicise, but a few of you will know. WE LOVE BUSHES DONT WE. I`m sorry Edward! *winks.
FINE I cant wink. T_____T
But that`s besides the point so shut it okay! :D
And my day ended really nicely before I got home. (:
Love.
Oh, and if im not wrong it was Hanis`s birthday that day, so happy belated birthday!
-----
Oh, back to yesterday. Went to give Ching a surprise after sneding Mr Low off! She was so touched she cried. Hahas Danielle, we are such nice friends aren`t we? :D
The three of us will never partttttt. Sounds corny but who cares. Hahas. Love you girls!
DANIELLE SIM! STOP TELLING GHOST STORIES AT NIGHTTTTTTTTTT!
-----
All`s well :) But,
ario vwubf ai awbaurucw okwAaw!
that`s not gonna do you good.
Mm hmm.
And, AAeib, tiy Aew axAeubf nw. haha.
gu UcAb, u jbiq tiy Aew ewAsubf rgua.
LOL!
GOSH IM LIKE CRAVING FOR FAMOUS AMOS'S COOKIES AGAIN!